Temperature and humidity monitoring system for storages and refrigerated warehouses
Upon detailed information about the area and volume of the warehouse, as well as the planned or already installed air conditioning equipment, Vema Design Ltd. will prepare a thermal profile and a specific offer to the client, which is a complete system for measuring, controlling and archiving data:
1. Number of sensors (factory calibrated sensors – intelligent devices with digital communication);
2. Layout of the sensors in warehouse;
3. Industrial computer for data processing;
4. Indicator boards for visualization of the momentary values of temperature and humidity in the warehouse or its rooms and corridors;
6. Periodic system for laboratory and on-site calibration of the sensors;
7. Possibility for SMS notification;
8. Generating graphics;
9. Data archiving.
Temperature and humidity monitoring system for storages and refrigerated warehouses, developed by Vema Design Ltd. is fully compliant with the Good Practices and requirements for storage of medical and explosive products with over 14 years of experience.