The automated system for monitoring, control and management of energy consumption serves to collect arrays of information on energy consumption of large industrial sites in order to optimize energy costs through continuous ongoing control and control of costs in previous periods through an archive in databases. Instant views of the momentary status of the system are available through common Internet browsers for all remote users.
subsystem of connected local energy meters with possibility for measurement of active, reactive and total energy of three-phase loads, with built-in communication interface;
subsystem for safety provision by safety-switching equipment;
subsystem of local industrial computers, ensuring collection of all primary data from subsystem 1 and their transmission to a central server;
II. Software for automated system for monitoring and control of energy consumption.
Data collection and visualization points – from subsystem 1;
Module for reporting the consumption of active, reactive and total energy for each measuring point – 1 piece;
Module for assessment of the quality of the supplied energy in each measuring point – 1 piece;
Module for alarm signals – 1 piece;
Module for data import – 1 piece;
Module for calculation of energy consumption for a separate batch of finished products and for a single piece of it – 1 piece;
Unlimited number of users for whom different levels of access are regulated;
Ability to transfer data to Excel and subsequent statistical processing;
Information on current consumption of electricity by points and total for the system;
Information on electricity consumption by points and in total for different time periods;
Information on the energy consumption for a separate batch of finished products and for a single piece of it;
Information on the monetary value of the consumed energy for a separate batch and for a single unit of it;
ІІI. Technical characteristics of local energy meters
Power supply – 3ph 400 VAC in Y connection
Input voltage – from 180 to 250 VAC
Current inputs – 3 pcs. differential
Type of indication on the console – digits on 2 lines of LCD
Measured energy range:
– active – up to 99999999.9999999 kWh
– reactive – up to 99999999.9999999 kWh
– total – up to 99999999.9999999 kWh
Temperature and humidity monitoring system for storages and refrigerated warehouses
Upon detailed information about the area and volume of the warehouse, as well as the planned or already installed air conditioning equipment, Vema Design Ltd. will prepare a thermal profile and a specific offer to the client, which is a complete system for measuring, controlling and archiving data:
1. Number of sensors (factory calibrated sensors – intelligent devices with digital communication);
2. Layout of the sensors in warehouse;
3. Industrial computer for data processing;
4. Indicator boards for visualization of the momentary values of temperature and humidity in the warehouse or its rooms and corridors;
6. Periodic system for laboratory and on-site calibration of the sensors;
7. Possibility for SMS notification;
8. Generating graphics;
9. Data archiving.
Temperature and humidity monitoring system for storages and refrigerated warehouses, developed by Vema Design Ltd. is fully compliant with the Good Practices and requirements for storage of medical and explosive products with over 14 years of experience.
Systems for uninterruptible internet monitoring and GSM_GPRS notification
1. Transmission of data from independent remote sites / sensors via mobile network; 2. Cloud server for storage, processing and archiving of data from remote sites; 3. Possibility for SMS notification of certain events; 4. Online publication of certain parameters of the system; 5. Interactive user environment for access to data with options for:
Export of reports in Excel format;
The system for uninterruptible internet monitoring and GSM/GPRS notification, developed by Vema Design Ltd., is widely used in various fields, where general Ethernet network is not available or not reliable.